News: Moore launches online ticketing system with associated service level agreements
We are pleased to announce our automated, online support-ticketing module:
What is it?
- A way for customers with maintenance contracts to log support tickets online
- A simple way for customers to track resolution of their issue via automated notifications and interactive ticket systems
- Allows reporting so that customers can monitor ticketing activities
What are the big benefits?
- The main benefit is that customers can be assured their ticket is active and being worked on by a specific engineer at Moore.
- Our follow-the-sun approach means Moore can have eyes on the problem around the clock.
- Customers can monitor progress in near real time via automated email notifications to know where the ticket is in the resolution process
- Moore engineers can interact with the customers through the ticketing system to request additional information – this leaves a robust audit trail.
- Tickets are closed when the customer is satisfied – this assures that there are no open-ended issues.
What the reports will entail
End-users with active maintenance contracts will receive monthly or quarterly reports, based on the agreed terms and conditions.
These reports will include a summary of the entire end-users request/s, including, but not limited to:
- Requests sent
- Date created
- Closed tickets
- Billable hours